Donate. Shop. Volunteer.
How to Give and What Happens After:
The ReStore RESELLS your new or used items well below retail prices. All profits from ReStore sales go into Habitat's building program, helping provide simple, decent, and affordable housing for local families. Make a difference in the lives of local families and Donate today by calling our direct number: 855.1156!
Recycling through the ReStore will save you dumping costs and may provide a tax deduction as well. Equally important, your donations will remain in the community to help people who are upgrading their homes.
The Five Ways to Give to The ReStore
We gladly welcome drop-offs to our ReStore facility.
The cashier MUST be notified of the items being doanted prior to drop-off.
Be sure to ask about a tax reciept!
Scroll down to see the list of items we accept
We will gladly pick up the items you are willing to donate!
These items must be on the ground floor and guaranteed to be in proper working condition
Call 302-855-1156 (press 2) to schedule a pick-up
If you do not have any material items to donate but would still like to help, the ReStore accepts monetary donations of any size!
Our volunteers continue to remove cabinetry, appliances, doors, plumbing fixtures and more from houses that are scheduled for demolition. All that is harvested from theses houses are available for sale at the ReStore. These Pre-demolition projects reduce the cost of demolition for the property owner, keeps good stuff from going into the landfill, and helps raise money for ReStore.
If you or someone you know is planning to remodel, build new or demolish a house, contact us today at (302) 855-1156 (press 2) for information about how the ReStore can help!
If shopping is not your thing but you'd still like to get involved, we are always looking for more wonderful people to add to our stellar group of volunteers who help every day at the ReStore! For more information, check the "volunteering" section of this website
The Sussex County Habitat For Humanity ReStore needs your donations!!
ESPECIALLY needed through the month of June:
- Guaranteed working appliances ( 10 years or less)
- Cabinets (kitchen or other)
- Some building or remodeling material that is in good shape
Donation guidelines are strict.
Plywood and sheetrock must be at least 1/2 sheets; lumber in full lengths
carpet must be unstained (no shag carpet please)
For complete details and donation guidelines, see below.
Many thanks to:
our individual donors
Echelon Enteriors, Chesapeake Plumbing, Southern DE Physical Therapy, Boardwalk Builders, One Call, Premier Restoration, Tapa Homes, Zonko Builders, Morningstar Builders, NV Homes, Smith Builders, Miken Builders, Gem Craft, Aspen Builders, Lowes of Seaford, Millsboro and Lewes, Walmart of Rehoboth and Georgetown and Comfort Inn
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR YOUR COMMUNITY DONATION DAY! 855-1156!
- GUARANTEED working appliances that are 10 years old or younger.
- All Stoves, wall ovens and refridgerators must have their final cleaning.
- Guaranteed working HVAC units, compressors, dishwashers, hot water heaters, coffee makers & blenders that are 5 years old or younger.
- Hot water tanks must be completely drained for pick up service.
|We accept all cabinets that are in very good condition with hardware and their doors.
|DOORS & WINDOWS
- all interior and exterior door slabs or prehung that are in excellent condition.
- double hung and casement windows.
Wood frame windows must be in excellent condition to be accepted.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WINDOW SASHES.
- All left over new flooring that is boxed and in perfect condition
- Used flooring that has not been damaged.
- Rolls of linoleum
- Gently used carpet and area rugs
- Rugs must be stain free, rolled, and sized
- Gently used upholstered furniture (with NO TEARS, STAINS, or ANIMAL HAIR)
- Wood furniture
- Metal bed frames
- 2 piece china cabinets
*One piece heavy armoires or china cabinets may be delivered.
***NO broken furniture will be accepted***
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
New Extended Hours
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10am - 6pm
Saturdays 8am - 3pm
To Donate: 302.855.1156
107 Depot Street
Georgetown, DE 19947
To make a donation:
call (302) 855-1156