How to Apply for Home Repairs
Applying for the Home Repair Program
- Download and complete the application packet at this link. Para una aplicación en español, clic aquí
- Include the following required supporting documentation:
- Copy of the deed or title to the home (proof of ownership)
- Proof of income for all eligible sources (pay stubs need to be for eight consecutive weeks and reflect YTD income from all wage earners living in residence.
3. Return the packet and documents by mail to:
Sussex County Habitat for Humanity
ATTN: Home Repair Program
PO Box 759
Georgetown, DE 19947
You can also get more information or request an application by calling the Habitat office in Georgetown at (302) 855-1153 or by email at email@example.com.
Please complete the application packet including: work requested, names and ages and income of all occupants of the home, list all sources of income, completely and accurately fill out the budget worksheet, and include all requested supporting documentation. Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be returned.
INCOME LIMITS - HUD FY2014- FY2017
Number or persons Income not less than Income not more than
One $1,650 every month $2,165 every month
Two $1,650 every month $2,475 every month
Three $1,650 every month $2,785 every month
Four $1,650 every month $3,090 every month
Five $1,650 every month $3,340 every month
Six $1,650 every month $3,585 every month
Seven $1,650 every month $3,835 every month