Help us help you! SCHFH will submit your application through the DSHA portal.
Your qualifying gift to SCHFH, in the 2021 tax year, may earn you a Neighborhood Assistance Act tax credit equal to 50% of your gift. Tax-credit funding is limited-and awarded on a first-come, first served, basis. Qualifying contributions of $2,500 or more from individuals and $10,000 or more from businesses may apply for the tax credit.
DSHA has included the following guidance for 2021 regarding the NAA Tax Credit program:
- Contributions to traditional IRA accounts are not eligible NAA credits.
- Donations to Donor Advised Funds are not eligible for NAA credits.
- Donations must be dated and received by the non-profit within the 2021 tax year to qualify.
- Applications must be complete and included NAA application, Form 2001AC and proof of donation in PDF form only
- Checks made payable to the non-profit for the benefit of a donor must include additional documentation to indicate donor ownership/type of account. (For example, a bank check made payable to the non-profit notating it is coming from a donor account).
- Stock donations must include donor account statement information indicating the withdrawal and the non-profit statement indicating transfer to their account.
- Statements should include the donor name. Please note: Stock donations take longer to process as information is needed from the brokers.
To submit an application for the tax credit contact Katie Millard, Director of Development and Advocacy, at email@example.com.