Home Energy Counseling & Check-UP (HEC2):
In partnership with Energize Delaware, an in-home energy check-up is a fast, easy way to increase home energy efficiency and help homeowners start saving immediately. For qualified customers, the In-Home Energy Check-Up and Counseling includes:
- A one-hour in-home appointment with an Energy Advisor.
- Counseling on ways to save energy and money.
- Information about additional programs for utility assistance and energy-related repairs.
- Installation of up to $100 in energy-saving products.
Click here to complete the HEC2 Interest Form.
For more information, please contact our Neighborhood Revitalization Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (302) 855-1153 ext. 215
Statewide Refrigerator Replacement:
SCHFH’s insulated skirting program will assist low-income Delmarva Power homeowners and renters living in manufactured housing. Through this Energize Delaware partnership, homeowners and renters can apply to receive a new insulated skirt at no cost. Sussex County Habitat’s Insulated Skirting Program will bring multiple benefits that include:
- A new foundation enclosure – aka “skirting” – to reduce air infiltration and increase energy efficiency;
- Providing a substantial barrier to nature and the elements by blocking air from circulating underneath the home, making it easy and affordable to control the temperature in the winter; and
- Energy savings of up to 25%.
Please view the application here.
For more information, please contact our Neighborhood Revitalization Manager: email@example.com or Phone: (302) 855-1153 ext. 208