Through one-on-one support from a financial coach, you will identify personal financial challenges, establish goals to overcome them, and create an action plan for goal achievement. These services are free of charge to all Sussex County residents.
In FY20, on average participants of one-on-one financial coaching did these things:
- increased their credit score by 80 points.
- collectively decreased their debt by $259,177.
- increased their savings by $455,295.
- 21 participants took action to purchase a vehicle.
- 38 participants took action to improve their employment.
- 33 non-Habitat participants took action to purchase a home.
For more information, please contact our Financial Coach: email@example.com or Phone: (302) 855-1153 ext. 212